Taxify Now Integrates
Automate Sales Tax Filings Everywhere
Taxify automates all sales tax filing creation and submission on your behalf everywhere in the U.S.A. We’ve got you covered no matter which state or locality you do business in.
Collect The Right Amount of Tax
Taxify ensures that you’re collecting the right amount of tax based on the products you’re selling in over 12,000 different tax jurisidictions.
Never Upload Spreadsheets
Taxify pulls transaction information directly from your Amazon seller central account, so no wasting time uploading spreadsheets.
Know Where You Might Owe Sales Tax
You likely owe sales tax in states that Amazon stores your inventory. Taxify shows you where your inventory is being stored and shows your tax liabilities if you decide to remit tax there.
Support for Tax Exempt Entities
You will not be on the hook for sales tax from purchases made by tax-exempt entities like churches, non-profits, and governments.
Cash and Accrual Accounting Support
Your books will reconcile no matter which accounting method you use.
Free Amazon Resources
Are You (gulp) Being Audited?
Sales Tax Guide for FBA Sellers
What to Do If You’re Behind on Taxes
Step-by-Step Compliance Guide for Amazon Sellers
See what other Amazon sellers have to say
“Taxify has put to rest any ambiguities that I may have had. It is a bit of a process handling all the Monthly, Quarterly, Six month or yearly State Tax remittance. They take that burden off of me and put it on them. So far I feel like a huge weight has been taken off my shoulders. It is a field that you do not want to mess around in and they know their business. So far I am very happy with them.”Michael Habel
“I love Taxify! It has made the process of filing sales tax so simple. The staff are great and helpful and the software platform is super easy to use and very effective. This has saved me hours and many headaches – thanks Taxify!”Jonathan Edwards
“Taxify was a big help. I was months behind and have two businesses, so things were a bit messy. They helped us get current and now handle it monthly. Melissa was great!
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question you don’t see here? Contact us and we’ll help you out.
Do I need to collect sales tax?
As an Amazon seller, you owe sales tax in states where you have a physical presence. If you take advantage of Fulfillment-by-Amazon (FBA), you have a physical presence in the places in which Amazon is storing your inventory. When you sign up for a free trial, Taxify will show you where your inventory is being stored by Amazon.
What if I'm behind on paying sales tax?
If you are behind on paying sales tax, you will want to consider entering into a Voluntary Disclosure Agreement with individual states so that you can be compliant moving forward. If you contact us, we can connect you with resources that can help you with this process.
What makes Taxify different from other sales tax automation tools?
- Automated filing *everywhere* in the U.S.: Taxify will file for you everywhere in the United States, even the “hard” states like California. Other tools may only automate filing in some, but not all, states.
- Great customer support: Our team is always available to chat via phone and email if you need help. You won’t have to leave voicemails and then wait for them to be returned.
- Backed by Sovos Compliance: You will have access to the same tax and filing technologies that over half of all Fortune 500 companies use in an affordable, easy-to-use solution.
What do I need to start using Taxify?
You will need the following for Taxify to automate your filings:
- A U.S. bank account for state return payments
- A list of states in which you would like Taxify to automate sales tax filings*
- The filing frequency for each of these states (e.g. should Taxify file monthly, quarterly, annually?)*
- Company information like FEIN and contact information.
*If you aren’t sure where or how often you should be filing, contact us and we will connect you with resources that can help get through this step.